i don't think my girlfriend is intrested in me anymore. she has been hanging out with an old friend named josh and ever since then she doesn't kiss me the same she doesn't call me like she used to i mean maybe it's just in my head but it just seems different. and before this we hung out everyt day for 7 months. and shes been doing things that if i did she would get very angry and she does them to me all the time now. what does this mean and what should i do?

maekone

Hi

Firstly, please don't assume that your gf isn't interested in you anymore. Go and ask her rather than trying to figure out from the signals she is giving and just assuming things and as a result making yourself go thru pain and hurt. It is not worth it.

And if you feel that she is doing things to make you angry. Don't take it from her. Go and talk to her and stop hurting yourself like this.

Good Luck to you!!!

Man a couple isn't suppose to be like that, if she can hang out feel free too and if shes not happy with that well you two have nothing to share anymore if she doesn't want to stop hanhing with that guy named josh. You don't have to live like that. Make a move.

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel