oy... what have i gotten myself into...??

ok so heres whats going on. My bf and i have been dating for a while and we've been talking about marriage, and well this past weekend (on the 14th) we had sex for the first time. now heres the problem. we didnt use a condom and i am not on birth control. however, becuase of some hereditary thing, he is incapbable of having children (thats what they said to his dad, yet here is my bf a living miracle). he also pulled out. my period ended the monday (the 9th) and i wont have it again till about the 28th.

anyhoo, im a bit worried that i might be pregnant, but then again not too worried becuase hes unable to have children unless he has surgery to correct the problem. what r the chanes of me actually becoming pregnant?? i understand that its a possibility everytime u hae sex, and since we didnt use a condom its even more likely, but i would like someone elses perspective on this.

you need to go to the doctor or planned parenthood immediately. i don't know it it's too late but they do have the morning after pill. it's not a form of birth control however, for accidents...it's okay.

you need to get on some form of birth control. do not let any guy tell you he cannot have children. as far as you know that's crap. you don't "know him". you are aware you can still get pregnant while on your period.

i am assuming that you're young? when you're younger your periods are still irregular, so ovulation can happen during any time. sperm can live up to what 48 hours? maybe more i'm not sure how long to be honest, but those little suckers can live for a little.

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH THIS PERSON AGAIN UNLESS YOU ARE PROTECTED. Get condoms NOW.

you may not be pregnant but girl why take the chance? And then...let's talk about all the other goodies you can get. herpees, hpv, aids, syphills, gonnerea, getting the picture?

I dated my bf for 2 years, we never stopped using condoms and I was on the pill. We didn't want a kid right away but also neither of us had been tested - well i had but not sure about him? I loved him but when it comes to my health...better safe than sorry. and plus i didnt want any kid coming along before i was ready. i'll be ready soon. i'm 30. but i want to be in charge of when you know? not some crazy surprize.

its too late for the morning after pill. i already checked into that. before that night we were both virgins, im 17 and hes 18. birth control is not an option becuase my parents are VERY strict about that kind of stuff. my mom thinks hand holding is rather touchy-feely. anyways, we both have decided to not have sex again unless it is with a condom. an we may wait till i can actually get on the pill.

Wait another couple of days and get a pregnancy test kit from your pharmacist. They are 99.9% accurate and you can do it yourself.

Moonunit is right, don't rely on the fact that he tells you he cannot have children (i personally have never heard of male infertility being hereditary, I mean that is kind of a self imploding myth isn't it?).

also...blah i hate to sound all preachy but...if your parents are very strict on birth control, how do you think they'd react if you accidenly got pregnant?

i think you need to either a)hold off on having sex or b)birth control. the withdrawal method does not work. and also - i've never heard of any 18 year old getting tested for fertility problems. that usually comes when one is trying for kids and it usually fails. be very weary.

if you have sex again please just use protection, don't become a statistic. you're way too young and you got a world to go and explore before you become tied down to raising a child.

ok so heres a lil more on our problem..... over the last year hes been in and out of doctors offices. he has something wrong with his blood pressure that makes him have these weird attacks. the doctors havent been able to figure out whats going on, but over the past year they've found out he wont b able to have children w/o corrective surgery. and with the way his weight is, he wont like to b much older than 26 unless he starts gaining weight.... which is another issue, cuz they've found he cant/ has a VERY hard time gaining weight, no matter what or how much he eats.

i know he isnts just telling me these things becase his mom has also talked with me about most of this. its been really hard to watch him go through all this testing and just find out more and more bad news every time he goes to the doctor.

anyways...... yeah...... theres a lil more to the story.