What's the best way to give woman oral?

Well to start so you kno what she likes, if i was you i would start off licking, then change to sucking ( or vise versa) and ask which one she prefers (she may even like them both mixed) and don't be afraid to ask,as it will make it a better experience.

and also a neat tip is to suck an ice-cube for awhile just before starting, yea u may look like a right idiot but hey she'll love you for it.

and remember this saying when giving oral

THE CLIT, THE CLIT, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CLIT.

Here's an interesting fact Licking behind a girls ear is good, as there's something there which is linked to the clit.

Here's an interesting fact Licking behind a girls ear is good, as there's something there which is linked to the clit.

LOL! I didn't know that, but it certainly explains a lot...

I once had a bf who had a real problem with oral...he did the, already discribed "random" method, and that was really bad, because I never had enough stimulation on the clit to be able to orgasm, or even enjoy.

So I told him to...erm...spell his name with his tongue over my clit

The "Sesame Street" method seemed to work for us

and remember this saying when giving oral

THE CLIT, THE CLIT, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CLIT.

True!

As someone said, every woman is different--we all like and dislike different things. However, one thing I can assure you: if she starts moaning and gasping and breathing extra hard and fast, don't stop what you're doing!

My boyfriend now is the first guy who's ever made me come from oral sex (every time, including the first)! And that's because he keeps doing exactly what he was doing before I started coming all the way through my orgasm. And wow, are they STRONG orgasms!