I just cant take it sometimes

Its all the same story, I am trying really hard to go on. There are too many don'ts that i have to handle everyday.Dont eat too much, dont sit and think, rather go for a walk, dont call any of your exes, dont cry, dont say that you feel loneliness, dont dont dont!

There is no big trauma in my life nowadays, there will be positive changes in the days that will follow. but I am not fine, and I can not tell this anyone. Please dont tell me to see a doctor, that not what I mean, I am not in depression, everybody seems to be occupied with their own problems, and no one has a will to spend some extra time. Actually I dont want anybody's help, I just want to feel better.

I wonder whether I have been able to change anything in my life for years, actual change! We all say that we must learn from our mistakes, but how do we know whether or not this is a MISTAKE?

I dont feel that there will be any hope for my box of 'relationships' . I might be a great career women, but nothing will change.

I believe in karma, but why have I chosen such a hard life path! I must have been crazy.

I want to lay down in bad all day, but I dont, I know that will open to door to depression. I need to feel connected, nobody bothers to listen to me. All of my friends tell me about themselves, nobody asks "how are you?"

I dont know why I have written this post, possibly I wont get much answers, and I realize that this is not a so well written post, anyway, I am somewhere on the earth, and I need some help, thanks for reading.

Someone loved me enough to send me this:

THE SERENTITY PRAYER

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

We all have a purpose in life.

Maybe it's helping others. Maybe it's others helping you, which then helps them.

Get up and go to the mirror. What do you see? Really look.

If you dont like that person, fix it. But, take it slow.

I suggest one thing at a time at first. baby steps....

You have to learn to crawl, then stand... then walk....then RUN!

Time flys by fast.

YOU can do it!! I know you can.

Focus on ONE thing today. Build a foundation from there.