Need some advice!

Josh122

So the thing is that there is one girl in my town,i like her alot but i don’t know how to approach her or get her attention even if we don’t know each other.On top of that we literally have same hobbies and interests like a playing music or same sport.So my question is how i can approach her even if we don’t know each other but i don’t want it to be so aggresive.We train the same sport and sometimes we had sessions together that is the time i notice her and on instagram too and i heard of one of my friends that she likes music similar to music i listen to and that stuff.

So the thing is that there is one girl in my town,i like her alot but i don’t know how to approach her or get her attention even if we don’t know each other.On top of that we literally have same hobbies and interests like a playing music or same sport.So my question is how i can approach her even if we don’t know each other but i don’t want it to be so aggresive.We train the same sport and sometimes we had sessions together that is the time i notice her and on instagram too and i heard of one of my friends that she likes music similar to music i listen to and that stuff.

Simply ask her did she enjoy the training session next time you train together?

It doesn’t need to progress to a full blown conversation. Each time you see her , say hello, let her know you exist.

Enjoying the same sport and even music is superficial.

And doesn’t equate to compatibility but it’s an easy way for introducing yourself.

Good luck!

instead of putting effort and energy into what she likes and what kind of interests she has without talking to her. Focus that energy into just talking to her. Simple hello should do the trick really. From there, how she receives it and what she does should tell you if you can at least have some kind of small talk or not. Don't get too caught up trying to find everything about her before you even talk to her. Finding out a person by talking to them is 100% better and 100% less creepier.

I have one more question,she have one more grade to pass to start to go in high school so maybe she will meet someone new in high school and fall in love with him is that a marker that i have to hurry up and meet her or that’s not a problem

I have one more question,she have one more grade to pass to start to go in high school so maybe she will meet someone new in high school and fall in love with him is that a marker that i have to hurry up and meet her or that’s not a problem

How old are you both?

Archived