OK, I really am sick and tired of having a B cup, I want bigger breasts but don't know how I can get that without surgery, and that is definitly not an option, I've heard of too many people where that went wrong.

I just want bigger breasts, I don't like how small they are. IS there anything I can do to change it?

Qtpie87

Hey girl,

I know how you feel- and mind you I am even 'less' blessed I am over 6 ft, and have in fact smaller than an A cup.

I think there are no healthy ways to really make breasts 'grow' without gaining weight elsewhere. Hormones affect your whole body. There are millions of pills that promise you 100% breast increase and blahblahblah.

Please, NEVER buy that crap. You're probably paying $50,- a pack for a bunch of sugarcoated and fancy looking saltpills. The people who put this on the market are people who make a profit out of other people's insecurities without helping them.

Anyway, in another topic you were asking about sports. I swim a lot, and if you train intensively, especially freestyle and butterfly, the volume of the chestmuscles increases. It doesn't get you a bigger cupsize, but if you're skinny like me it gives you a 'fuller' and more healthy look.

Hope it helps. A B cup is perfectly normal in my opinion,

Ilse.

I have been told by an ex "More than a handful is a waste". I am a C and at your age, I was so self-conscious, thinking I was too big! Try looking at different bra styles that emphasise the bust . Get a proper bra fitting and see what they recommend.

I wish I were a "B" honey! I am a full "C" (used to be a D but fortunately they got smaller on me for some reason as I grew out of my teens) and for me while I do admit sometimes I love them when dressing up, being so active as I am I just often find them an annoyance (running is one thing of its own, but since cycling is my main thing - even mountain biking going downhill if I am not wearing the right bra I'll pop out!). And because I am fairly petite in body, it is hard to find clothes that fit! I need smaller clothes, but then my boobs often don't fit so I need to buy mediums and alter alter alter! The only positive aspect I find in them is my boyfriend loves them, but he is biased as he loves me....

And bras..well I am more limited in bras....when you are an A or B there are so many more pretty bras you can just buy off the shelf, and as you get to C's less...when I was a D well, it was a nightmare to go bra shopping. It still is sometimes, but I used to feel like crying before. My poor sister who is also slender is an E cup, and has to go to specialty stores to get fitted any pays $100+ a bra!

You can as ilse suggested work more on the pectoral and surrounding muscles (swimming helps, but so does weight training) to "boost them a bit"...I know for me weight training has done so at least, but I would avoid falling into the market of pills that are supposed to make them bigger. And wait until you are older and start having babies - they'll often grow a bit then while you are pregnant and nursing..lol.

But really, a B is FINE, don't worry too much about it at all, having larger breasts is not all its cracked up to be.

Hi QTpie - You're young - your breasts may still grow. And, if you ever have children, they will grow in size.

One thing that I noticed, when I lost weight, I lost a tiny bit of breast mass, but overall, the rest of my body slimmed down, so my breasts actually looked BIGGER, in comparison to the rest of my body.

I'm quite happy with mine. I'm a 36D. I don't want to go bigger or smaller. I'm very happy with exactly how they are! If you think that this will make you happier, then I say do something about it. The pills are nothing. Don't even bother. Either get a victoria's secret push up / gel bra, or get implants. If you do, go to a really good surgeon in LA, and have them give you something that looks nice and natural. There's a lot of bad plastic surgery out there.

I know you said that you don't want to get implants, but apart from getting a nice bra or praying, there isn't much you can do.

Good luck!!!

Oh please. B cup sounds great- I'm only an A cup.

Any bigger and it will look unnatural . It costs a lot of money and did you know they only last for about 10 years? So it's not permanent. They might make you look fat too. And some women don't grow to their full size until they're in their 20s.