wuts a good way for someone my age to get a girl to kiss me? wuts a good way to come on to her strong and show her that i like her, i know about how to find out wut kinda girl she is but then wut? im having a school dance tomaro, and i think that she might go, wut should i do to show her that i want to kiss and be together. i need alot of advie so just about anything will do for help.

THANX!!! 8)

First off don't try coming on too strong, you will scare her away. Two, the dance it tomorrow- Do you know if she is going?? If she is then you will see her there and you can ask her to dance and then tell her how you feel about her, that you want to be her boyfriend. Then at the end of the song, if she likes you ask her if it ok for you to give her a kiss.

Dont ask her if you can kiss her!! If there's anything that can ruin the moment, its that, I think. XD

Just ask her for a dance, talk to her, have fun, etc, then get her alone, or outside (where it's nice and cold ), give her a hug to get her warm if she complains about it.. look into her eyes, look down at her lips, then back up to her eyes and tilt your head to the side.. see if she does the same, then just lean forward slowly and DO IT. If she starts leaning away or anything during that, then just back off.. wait until a better time maybe?

.... might help if you're actually friends with the girl though.. you didnt really say

another supporter for kitz.

but be careful, if you want you can try getting info from her friends of what this girl thinks of you and whether or not shed kiss you, im not ashamed to say that i use the best friend for information every chance i get

start out slow...don't try to make out with her right away or anything...most girls don't like that much. if you rush into it too much then she may think that you care more about kissing her than being around her, and that you don't like her for her personality. maybe you could ask around school to try to find out what kind of girl she is. try to get to know her first and start out by just giving her a small kiss goodbye after a date or something. good luck!

-hannah