How to forget?

You know, it's just going to take time. You got caught up in an Internet relationship, and some of these are more difficult to recover from than a "real" relationship because of the "fantasy" element involved. Most of an Internet relationship happens in your mind. And that's very powerful stuff. Try to hang out with other people and keep distracting yourself with activities.

Kirsten, you never recovered from your breakup in 2017 and whatever unresolved issues you had before that were exasperated and brought to the forefront by that breakup were never solved so now you are literally feeling all that weight just dump down on you.

Please take care of you.

You will never find solace and peace in someone else. That comes from within.

Kirsten, you never recovered from your breakup in 2017 and whatever unresolved issues you had before that were exasperated and brought to the forefront by that breakup were never solved so now you are literally feeling all that weight just dump down on you.

Please take care of you.

You will never find solace and peace in someone else. That comes from within.

I actually did recovered. I just didn't updated here. I am very much happy before I met him. Was ready to get into a new relarionship. All the things I have done in my previous relationship, I made sure, it won't happen again. Less demanding, understanding him. I didn't wrote in full detail our relationship, realizing he had another girl, I just thought, what we had wasn't a relationship. It was all a lie. Like the previous advised I got, he made me as his wallet.

I actually did recovered. I just didn't updated here. I am very much happy before I met him. Was ready to get into a new relarionship. All the things I have done in my previous relationship, I made sure, it won't happen again. Less demanding, understanding him. I didn't wrote in full detail our relationship, realizing he had another girl, I just thought, what we had wasn't a relationship. It was all a lie. Like the previous advised I got, he made me as his wallet.

Kirsten, you dont possess healthy coping skills. These breakups practically immobilize you, you cant think this is normal. I would be surprised if this past relationship didn't happen like it did. Im not saying that to be mean, you are positioning yourself as an easy target, a sitting duck, you're completely vulnerable.

Again, please take care of you.

Archived