i feel like there's something wrong with me...

I am 17 years old and have never had a boyfriend. I've never even been kissed. It's not that I'm a loner or a loser, I have alot of friends, but that's just it. They're JUST FRIENDS. They never seem to want anything more out of it. As much as I don't want it to, I know it has to do with my height. I'm about 6'2 and I think it scares off guys. I don't know if they feel intimidated if a girl is taller than them or what, but it doesn't make sense to me. People know me as the happy, hyper girl who always has a good time and my best friend's boyfriend has even told me he doesn't understand why it's so hard for me to get a guy. It just frustrates me because I know a part of it is because of something I can't change. I know there are alot of other single people, but in my group of friends, they've each had a few relationships when I've been friends with them, and I'm always the extra person in the group who is still single. I'm always like the third wheel and it just feels like there's this big empty space in me that seems impossible to fill.

There are plenty of guys out there that perfer only tall women. Have you broadened your horizions? do u get out and meet new people much? are you always witht he same friends? this may be your problem. your best chance of meeting someone that you can bond with is at a common place. What makes you tick and drives you in life? try looking anywhere that may apply to this and you never know, he might just be waiting for you.

Also try to realize why you want a boyfriend. Yeah sure it might seem like a fun thing to do, but ask yourself why you want a b/f. Maybe your also trying to hard. Just sit back and relax, and just wait for that person to enter your life. Don't try and make it happen, because it will happen. Don't force it. it will happen when you least expect it to. Be patient above all else, and don't go looking in the wrong places for a g/f just because you don't have one. It's ok to be single. Sometimes being single is better.

Also, guys are shy. I should know. If there was a contest for the most shyest guy i would win. Trust me on this, if you see a guy your really like and you would like to get together ask him out, don't wait for him. Cause he may be really interested in you, but just may be to afraid to ask you out. Take the intiative and go after him. But just be patient and don't worry about it. It'll happen sooner than you think.

I love long legs . I'm an icky 5'5" but I love taller women. I love how they have such long sexy legs and I swear to god I'll kill myself the day I see one wear high heels. I have a friend who is also selfconscious about her height. She's exactly 6'0" and wears flat shoes or sandals year round, what a waste. I also see this 6'1" red head around school that I'm just dying to meet . I wish I could talk to people.

Guys generally assume that girls like taller men...that's why I can never approach anyone. If only they let me know then I'll probably introduce myself.

How about I said that I can fully understand yourself !

How about I said that yeah im a man but im like 6ft6 almost 6ft7!

I also understand why you feel that you are the third wheel but don't they are you're friend and im sure they are really happy to have you with them as friend and not as 3rd wheel in their couple.

well, im sure you'll find a marvelous man who will like yourself the way you are

8) take care miss

Jeff l. Spiegel

Also, guys are shy. I should know. If there was a contest for the most shyest guy i would win. Trust me on this, if you see a guy your really like and you would like to get together ask him out, don't wait for him. Cause he may be really interested in you, but just may be to afraid to ask you out. Take the intiative and go after him. But just be patient and don't worry about it. It'll happen sooner than you think.

Hey same here man. I might end up in 2nd place . I agree w/ lorfreespace. Do you want a bf because you've never been in a relationship before and all of your friends have and you kinda feel left out? Let love come naturally. Somtimes being single can be good. Like me, I observe a couple's or people's relationships and learn from it before getting into a relationship of my own. I look at what makes them happy, sad, or mad and how they deal w/ certain situations.

Don't worry about not having a bf because you'll eventually find one. Some guys prefer taller women.