I feel so rejected

whatever, so I've had a crush on this guy for a while, and last week we finally slept together( after a few nice makeout sessions, in public). It was AMAZING!! any way, I've only seen him briefly since then, ( last Wednesday) and saw him unexpectedly tonight, So me, in an uncharecteristic bold move, I ask him if he wants to follow me home. He says "No. he wants to stay local tonight" But says he wants to see me on Wednesday, and kisses me. Also I find out he's been seeing some girl for 2 days; which is less time then I slept with him. I feel like a fool, any advice? Anyone?

Yep stay away.

If you think he's amazing then what are the other women thinking about him?

How do you think he feels? - Probably something like "I wonder how many women I can get this year.." or something similar.

Trust me I know enough guys that simply think it's a challenge to get with as many women as possible - Lucky for me I'm not one of them.

Strangely though women do seem to have a weakness of falling for these guys..

-Turboz

Stay away from him. Otherwise I fear you will get trapped in a situation where you are wondering why he won't commit to you, while he sleeps around with other women and won't officially date you or be committed to you..and so on.

I think he sees you as a bed buddy, while you see him as more like relationship material - which he clearly is not. Maybe he wants to keep things casual, or open, but are you really okay with that?

And he told you he is seeing another girl, well, if that is true, definitely put a stop to the plans for Wednesday....what kind of message are you sending him if you are willing to see him while he is dating someone else.

Don't sleep with someone unless you are sure you both want the same thing (and have talked about it) or are willing to put yourself in a situation like this, or be a one night stand. Giving it up is not a good way to guarantee a relationship. Sure there are times where sex on the first date happens, and a relationship occurs, but it is still rare.

Hey honey - It's ok - I know how you feel, I've been there myself... so have my friends.... *sigh* Yeah - Like the others said, stay away from him. This, unfortunately, was a learning experience. He was just looking for a one-night fling - he got it, it's over for him, done deal.

For you, obviously, you had real feelings for him. So, I guess in the future, if you really like a guy and want to have something real with him, like RayKay said, you should hold off until you're sure that he has real feelings for you too. That means waiting to have sex for a while.

Take care

Thank you, everyone. I apologize for my first vague post, I had been out at a bar all night and came home rather drunk and depressed. I really am a pretty together girl, except when it comes to relationships. I don't want anyone to think I jumped in bed with this guy and that's my regular MOD. I've actually been friends with him for about 8 months, and we are in the same social circle, so we're out together all of the time. The reason I feel so foolish is I've been down this road before, and I know better. It's been a long time since I moved so hastily to bed with someone, I guess I was hopeful that this was different, but I've been harshley reminded to stick to my own rules. Thanks again everone for snapping my head out of the clouds!

EW! What a jerk! He's a player and you really should stay away. I think the best thing you can do is try to forget about him, because I have the feeling that if you keep on trying for his attention, you're gonna get hurt again. He obviously doesn't deserve someone like you. GAH! Guys really suck sometimes. I'm sorry that happened to you.