I love her but i have messed up... I don't want 2 loose her

I'm very much in love with her. To the point where I feel helpless without her. She completes my life like no one else has before. She's sweet and tender and loves me for who I am. I have never had feelings like these for anyone else before. But i am afraid that i have messed up too many times with her and i will loose her. That's not what i want at all. What can i do to show her that what i feel is real and that i will not mess up again?

You sound like your going through the same thing as me at the moment.... you need to tell her how you feel and then give her space (i know its hard)..... tell her how your going to change and work on making yourself a better person..... i know its not easy, but if she does love you, she will rsepect and appreciate talking about the problems and putting actions into play to try and prevent them occurring again.

perhaps its time to let go, do you think your being selfish at all? After all you said you have messed up before. Maybe you need to think about your partners feelings more, maybe shes not happy for some reason with you. Ask her what would make her happy at this point in her life. And than you should respect that opinion and let whatever needs to happen happen.

I do tell her i love her, i give her time and space. I was unfaithful to the relationship a long time ago. We spent time away from each other and now we are together again. She means a lot to me and sometimes it feels like i'm putting more into the relationship because of the mistake i made. We enjoy each other's company a lot and it's not all just about the love that we have. Aside from that we are friends and we can talk about everything. But now it just seems that she is drifting away. I have changed a lot of things about my self not just to make myself happier but also because i know that it makes her feel better. I just don't know what else i have to do for her to realize that without her i feel lost. I know i have not been the best but i have made the efforts and changed.