Friendly guy and just my imagination or indicator?

Its probably just me but it seems like there is this one guy that I always have a gut feeling about. It seems like he is always noticing me. I don't know what I think about it, but I know he is pretty hard to have a conversation with when he comes up to talk...he makes me nervous for some reason. I asked my friend if she feels like he is watching her and she said she felt that way to. So it might just be that he is an exceptionally friendly guy. I know that lots of girls have liked him, and it might be b/c he makes them think he likes them. He seems to have this way of looking at girls where his eyes get really into what you are saying type of thing. He has a girlfriend. Does he know he does this or is he just super nice/friendly or is it something else?

Sometimes I stare at unattractive, ditsy girls...don't know why, I don't like them their just weird, stupid, and giggly and act like their on drugs all the time LOL.

ouch! i don't think that's fair do you? in fact, i never met a ditzy woman in my life. yea some girls act this way, but only as a cover up to nervousness and what not.

Well, the context is this: I am not particularly attracted to him. So if I am stretching any sort of imagination type of thing, it wouldn't be for that reason...

Also, other girls have said that he does it to them. I don't know if he just stares at me b/c of the negative things that metallicaguy says...but I highly doubt it...I am pretty attractive, altho I do like attention so I can act unnecessarily hyper sometimes...its fun to relax and be playful around friends...