We have only been broken up for about a week now. She starts snap chatting me out of the blue. We have hung out outside of school and at school. Each time we pretty much talked the entire time. Then we talk over snap pretty much all day. I really have no idea, cause it could be she wants to just be my friend or it could be more. I really have no idea. The thing is I want to talk to other girls, but I’m not sure if she wants to get back together, but I know that if she does and I’m talking or dating another girl at this point I would rather be with my ex. So should I just be straight up and ask her? Should I wait a little bit gauge it more? The biggest thing is not even a week after we broke up she asked me to come to the lake with her. It wasn’t a bad break up in any way, but it was her who sealed the deal. So should I be straight up and ask her or no? If not what should I do?

It sounds like she's trying to hang onto you as a friend. You didn't say what caused the break up. That might be the reason she's switching from being a girlfriend to being a friend, especially if she feels you did or didn't do something she didn't like.

Archived