Is it strange when a long-distance bf never sends any gifts?

dragonfly87

Thank you for your reply DancingFool.

You're right, a public forum isn't the place to share all the detailed information regarding legal issues and immigration. All I'll say is that my parents did it the wrong way the day they decided to bring me (a then a 4 year-old child) to the USA way back in Dec 1992. In addition, one of my father's older sister had taken him out of her petition without even informing him and ever since then (on the following year...1993), she screwed up our future. At the time, I was totally unaware of the situation and realized the severity of it during my late teen years.

Basically, I had to pay for my parents' mistake. Unfortunately the DACA started taking place years after getting granted voluntary departure. Otherwise, I might have been another DACA recipient by now.

Is this online only relationship? Do you every actually see each other face to face? If you want a husband and kids, I don’t think you are in the right relationship. You all have way too many obstacles and it doesn’t look like he is too willing to work on removing those obstacles.
It's an online relationship at this moment. Yesterday, he did actually brought up the topic but the news wasn't very good.

He said it's much difficult under Trump and more payments to be made. He's all stressed out about all the requirements after making a payment of more than $500 and not even halfway done still.

It's an online relationship at this moment. Yesterday, he did actually brought up the topic but the news wasn't very good.

He said it's much difficult under Trump and more payments to be made. He's all stressed out about all the requirements after making a payment of more than $500 and not even halfway done still.

This issue is not about this president or that president.

The issue is: If he wanted to make you his wife, he would do so. He would move back to Peru and marry you.

He would move heaven and earth to be together with you.

If he wanted to stay in the US, he would find a way -- see if you could come back on a student visa and when you could both no longer stay - go back where you could be together.

Archived