My ex gf is having one night stands now

I dont know why, but after 9 months I am still madly inlove with my ex. Now my ex told me she doesnt want to get back together with me ever, and I was upset by that but okay (I always thought I still stood a chance of getting back together with her, we were each others firsts, first relationship, first love) but I found out recently that shes been having one night stands, a handful of them.

It hurt me so much to hear that. And I do believe it is the truth. I was suicidal and had to be rushed to hospitals to speak to a doc and get meds to sedate me. All because shes sleeping around.

I just dont understand why she would do that? That wasnt the woman I knew. And more selfishly, how could she reject getting back together with me, I treated her like gold and have learned from my mistakes. I as offering her every part of my heart and soul. But she would rather get drunk meet random morons who want nothing to do with her and fk them.... it angers me so much because I cant stop seeing it in my head.

I'm sorry you're hurting, but the best thing you can do for yourself is cut all contact with this woman, and stop anyone from telling you what she's been up to. It doesn't matter what she does now, you guys are broken up. Delete her number, block her on social media etc. it's the only way to stay sane and get over her. She's choosing that life over you and that's all you need to know.

Archived