Blood After Sex.......Please Help!!!!!

about 2 weeks ago after my boyfriend and i had sex i started bleeding (not just a little but a lot. I am on the shot and a few days before that i had spotting so i thought that maybe the blood after sex was the result of that. however every time we had sex since then a little blood had come out afterwards (not as much as it did when i first started bleeding after sex). Also it feels like he's hitting something inside of me now when we have sex and it becomes painful. he also looks a little bigger down there. but please help let me know what u think the cause is. thanx

well.... first thing hes prolly hitting your cervix. TELL him dont ask, to not go in so far. When my g/f and i started having sex she would hold her hands down to stop me from going in too far. I got used to how far to go after awhile.

Now the bleading. I know the shot is supposed to keep periods from occurring but i am sure its possible this could malfunction. I dont know if hes pushing hard enough to cause bleeding either, never heard of that happenig before.

I advise you go to the doctor...it may be a side effect of the shot (it can cause spotting and odd things like that) but since it is painful I am concerned it may be something else as in you may have bruised/damaged your cervix or you may have an infection for example. If you have damaged your cervix continued damage to it can lead to a weakened cervix increasing risk of miscarriages should you ever choose to have children, as well as increase risk of infection leading to other complications.

If it is an infection you definitely want to get it looked at.

So again, when it comes to your reproductive health don't mess around and go see a doctor as soon as possible.

I agree, go to a doctor with symptoms like these. It takes a few seconds for him to take a smear and you might avoid a lot of trouble later on.

Do you practice safe sex? Bleeding/spotting after sex can be a symptom of several STI's as well.

I found more info for you link removed

but call your doctor and make an appointment. I know the appeal of the internet and trying to diagnose yourself without having to spread the legs on the doctor's table, the truth is, we really can't tell you here what's wrong. Even more so, we might scare you with a lot of things that are really not the case.

Take care,

Ilse.