I can't love him, but I can't stop either

Singer214

I'm in love with my friends fiancee. I don't want to be, I've tried everything j can think of to stop, but nothing works. I met him before I met her. I didn't know he had a girlfriend at first, I just thought he was really cute. (I'll call him T) Once I found out about her (I'll call her V), i was resigned to jist being T's friend. But after a while I realised I wasn't, but at that point, I was too good of friends with V to just up and leave the friendship. She comes to me for everything, I consider her one of my best friends. But can I really be her friend if in some part of my head, I want her relationship to fail? I've tried distancing myself from them, but I feel like a terrible friend if I ignore her messages or invites to hang out. I've been having vivid dreams about him (not sexually. I honestly don't really have sexual thoughts about him often), and they're starting to really mess with me. The stress and the guilt is starting to take a large toll on my mental health, any advice would be very much appreciated

Well, you see this all the time, and is probably the reason why one girl will steal another girl's guy. You need to think about something else when you find yourself thinking of this guy and you should go out on dates with other boys. A new boyfriend is always the quickest way to get this guy out of your system.

Archived