Weird issue with a coworker

Kpain1058

So I have this coworker I was pretty into since she started. I played it cool and we sort of became friends. Soon she started asking me to take smoke breaks and spent time with me at work. She seemed kind of flirty in a bully type of way. I asked her to come out with me and my friends for my bday. She thought about it but declined because she was afraid coworkers would think something was up. I let that go some time passed and at some point later she decided she would come out with me and some friends however she wanted it to be clear that she doesn’t want to go it just me and her alone. She said she didn’t want it to be a date because she doesn’t want to date right now. I took the hint and totally let it go. Time passed everything was fine and then I got promoted at work and got super busy and swamped with the new position. One day I noticed she became really mad at me so when I asked her what’s going on she started saying that I haven’t spoken to her for a few days. With the work I may have been to busy but in all honesty I did want to distance myself a little because I don’t want to push my feelings for her further and wanted to kind of take a step back. I also didn’t want to get hurt moving forward because let’s face it rejection is never fun. But this caught me off guard because she never seemed like the type to get upset about this. She generally seems like she doesn’t care EVER. When we are talking in groups she usually has very condescending remarks about everything and she’s very conceited. Of course after talking and taking a smoke break we seem to be fine and she’s happy now but it just confused me. One day she seems like she’s into me the next day it’s like she doesn’t know me. Not exactly sure what to do because I over thing and dissect every detail.

I think she is into you!... I dont get mad with my friends if they dont text me in a while, I just contact them to see if everything is ok or ask them to hang out more. I think she likes you but maybe has problems with the whole dating a co-worker thing because if u date someone at work and it doesn't work out then it becomes very awkward at the office/work place if you keep seeing this person almost every day. Maybe you should ask her out again and see her reaction.

I think you hit it on the head. She's conceited and she's looking for attention from you, but you're beneath her or something and she doesn't want to date. But she got upset when you stopped paying her attention. Girls like her are like that. Everything is me, me, me. You're suppose to worship her. When you stop worshiping her, she gets angry.

Archived