Just a little advice needed..

Lifelaughlove8

Hello! Just started dating this amazing guy, he’s kind, genuine and so compatible with me. We’ve had 3 dates so far, all amazing.. the last two we really didn’t want them to end. But the last date he had his arm around my shoulders and saw me into a cab home! I’m just not sure as he hasn’t tried to kiss me, which is fine because it’s refrehsing not to have a guy trying anything too quick but I’m ready to ask him to my house etc texting has always been on and off but he’s on time and we talk for hours.. is he interested and should I text him about going to my place?

Some guys assume if a girl invites him to her house, she's willing to have sex. Have you thought about that and do you know how you feel about it if the subject comes up? What is your motivation to invite him to your place? Do you live alone, at home, or with a roommate? What are your expectations? How old are you two?

As others said above, we aren't sure if you are just trying to have sex with him.

If not, just offer some sort of movie night. Maybe watch one of your favorite movies and one of his. Make jiffy pop over the stove because it's fun and put fun toppings in it. Or not, I just like to do that. And cuddle while watching fun movies together. My favorite memories from when my boyfriend and I just started dating are ones like these. Stuff you'll never forget.

Archived