possibly telling her how I feel. NEED HELP!

devonboy

I have been talking to this girl I really like for while, we met at work and both of us are nowhere near used to these sort of situations her last boyfriend treated her really badly and Ive never had a girlfriend, shes 22 and Im 23.

Because we're both not used to this stuff there has been some ups and downs whilst we've been talking because we're both really really nervous, since the new year though it has been going really well and Im starting to think its time I tell her how I feel but instead of just coming out and saying it because of how nervous she can be.

I though I might start talking about this "girl" I like and start talking about the things I like about her but at the same time make it obvious Im really talking about her. I sort of know what Im going to say I just need to know if this would be a good way of doing If not Im open to suggestions.

It's not a good idea to date coworkers. It's not a good idea to use oblique and fake references to an imaginary gf. That will cement your place in the friendzone. It's a horrible idea to blurt out your feelings. If you want to follow up on this, you stop listening to her bf troubles and ask her for coffee outside of work.

her last boyfriend treated her really badly and Ive never had a girlfriend, shes 22 and Im 23.
I have been talking to this girl I really like for while, we met at work and both of us are nowhere near used to these sort of situations her last boyfriend treated her really badly and Ive never had a girlfriend, shes 22 and Im 23.

Because we're both not used to this stuff there has been some ups and downs whilst we've been talking because we're both really really nervous, since the new year though it has been going really well and Im starting to think its time I tell her how I feel but instead of just coming out and saying it because of how nervous she can be.

I though I might start talking about this "girl" I like and start talking about the things I like about her but at the same time make it obvious Im really talking about her. I sort of know what Im going to say I just need to know if this would be a good way of doing If not Im open to suggestions.

Why don't you just ask her out and go on a few dates first.

You need to start showing her by your actions that you are interested before you spill out your feelings.

Telling her how you feel at this point is the proverbial `cart before the horse'

Why don't you just ask her out and go on a few dates first.

You need to start showing her by your actions that you are interested before you spill out your feelings.

Telling her how you feel at this point is the proverbial `cart before the horse'

We have been on a couple of dates and I went to her house last week where it was just me and her sorry probably should have put that in the original thing

Archived