Yeah, but a player

Kerryalex

Well. You've done your duty. You've checked in on me. You may now proceed to do the unscrupulous things you normally do.

Yes. He is such a wonderful boyfriend. In all the ways a girl can imagine. Does that cover the fact that I suspect infidelity? NO!

What he says and what he does are two different things.

My only hope is that his stupidity gets him in trouble. She will see his infallible love for me and be offset by the very idea that his bleeding heart posts impress that her lust is merely a mirage. ...

Yeah..

**** my life

I'm done

After I block him can I send him a singing tellegram clown that sings "I have found a bigger ass clown than me!" and other greatest lying cheating hits? ... no?... just a thought.. 😊

C'mon! Haven't you wasted enough of your time on this guy! All this will do, is inflate his ego and make you look pathetic.

Your soon to be ex husband or this guy you dated briefly? Have you sorted through the anger and pain of your impending divorce. Perhaps you are mad at this guy for removing the bandaid, so now you must deal with the divorce?

A can I send him a singing tellegram clown that sings "I have found a bigger ass clown than me!" and other greatest lying cheating hits?

Archived