Why would he look at me if he's not interested? Did I come across as creepy or rude?

lasvegas

There is this man I have a crush on, only that he is much older. He is someone I've seen a few times but have never actually spoken to. Last time we met at an event which I went to with a friend. There are no romantic feelings between us. The man was also there but I don't know if he remembers me. I feel uncomfortable looking directly at him so I've tried to look from the corner of the my eyes, but only for 2-3 seconds. I didn't stare at him. I think he realized I was noticing him because he kept looking at me then. He did this several times. Plus I also had the feeling he was eavesdropping on peut conversations because his face was closer and he was looking directly at us. I was trying not to look back at him because I felt shy and that I didn't want to come across as creepy or as rude.

I see nothing in your post that indicates any interest on his part, if I'm being honest.

Who is this man? You haven't provided many details as to where you see him. As Sherry said, he might not even be single and could be wondering why you keep looking at him.

We need more context to understand this better.

Archived