what does that mean

My girlfriend broke up with me a week ago, and instead of me doing the whole why and what happened thing, and crawl back to her i just started with the NC. I love her so much, and realize that if you love somone you can let them go. She broke up with me really harshly and suddenly, and acted like the past 4 months meant nothing to her. I thought she did not love me. She then went out the next two nights with her friends and pretended to be really happy. THen she started instant messaging me hello and stuff, and i ignored them because i know she was drunk. Then 4 nights after the break up and NC she said hi once again, this time i answered. I told her that i missed her, and she told me that she missed me. She has been asking my friends about me and she told them that she loves me, but knows it wont work. To me, it sounds like she is using her brain and not her heart to lead her in this decision. The last few days or so, ive waited until she talked to me, and I act completely normal and so does she. Now the story is that she wants to change but knows she cant. What does everything mean, should I say something to her about us, Im thinking i should not, and just let it be. Her problem is she thinks she should feel a certain way about me, but she doesnt think she does, or can, or will. What does all this mean, and am I handling this correctly, by acting like nothings wrong? I know she misses me, and loves me, but to her that is not enough?

She doesn't know what she wants in a guy and most likely is a user. I have 2 questions: Was she pretty attractive, wears good clothes, does the make-up all the time?

- And was she ever like ditsy?

If so yeah, she's a user. I mean some women can have these attributes but can just be high-maintenance lol.

But overall I think the reason she broke up was because she was unsure of herself when it comes down to what she wants out of a guy. She sounds pretty mean she tagged along with you and spent your $$..what is wrong with the world these days .