Confused...

Ashlee83

Hi, I’m feel total confused so any advice would be great, knowing my partner 10 years plus been together 10month, made lots of commitments, moved house, give my car back to finance, so now depending on him, the things is I have 2 son from previous relationships, as does he. His ex is unbelievable, we have there children every weekend but she txt arguments over everything, he retaliates and I feel like a spare part in our home looking after his kids while arguing with his ex, she calls me and my children, me and him argue about it, he works away, he addicted to girls on social media, photos and sing them, my son had died 4 month before we got together and o made it clear I wanted another child he agreed and now changed his mind with out talking about it, books holidays, night outs and moans I have friends over while he works away... I’m so confused and so down I love him very much but I think he taking my kind nature for a ride...

Yup. You've figured it all out. You're part of the furniture and you're there to mind the children. The question is what are you going to do about it? You should either leave or start putting your foot down and tell his ex-wife you're not going to argue with her and hang up on her. Likewise you have to tell your husband to start paying more attention to you or you're out of there. And you can't back down. Don't let your love for him blind you. It isn't blinding him.

Archived