Why is my ex behaving like this?

leonettied

My boyfriend and I have been together for 11 months but recently he broke up with me because he said I am extremely needy. So usually I can see him for a week every 2-3 months or so. The last time I visited him we did do stuff together during the day but when we had alone time in the mornings or evenings he was always on his phone watching YouTube or being on Facebook. Even during breakfast he was on his phone. That a bit bothered me and I asked him if he could be less on his phone since I am here just for a week and I want to spend time with him. During my stay I also had to film a documentary about him and his aspiring job (I'm a filmmaking student) and on the last day only an interview was left to film but he was not in the mood and said he can't be **** with that now, destroying my whole project. I got angry at him and that's where everything changed. He didn't talk to me and later during our goodbye in the station he said he doesn't know how to make me happy blah blah blah and didn't want to kiss me. I left in tears. The next day I was on a layover in an airport and I apologized to him that I got angry but all he texted me that he couldn't do it, that I'm extremely needy so he is going to say goodbye. I was devastated. Now the thing I don't understand is that he sometimes asked me why I'm so quiet, that I don't seem happy (I am sometimes just thinking) and now he calls me needy. I would let him go if not for one thing. For my uni I need to do an internship and I found myself and internship around his area so that we could live together for a few months and spend time together. Now he left me and I got no place to live to actually do my internship (without the internship I can't complete my degree) He knew that it was really important to me but now he ignores my messages when I text him about this problem. I have send him a message regarding this problem and I left a lot of stuff at his house, including my filming equipment but he just ignores everything. How can I get him to speak to me because I'm in a difficult situation where I have the internship contract, but no place to live during those months and my equipment and other stuff are at his house.

It sounds like he's been pushing you away but you haven't gotten the message, based on his comments to you, so he straight out broke up with you. Now you want to use him as a place to live as you do your internship. Look, he doesn't want you around. I'm guessing he's either met a full-time girlfriend or you're not the girl he wants. Either find another internship where you live or look through Craigslist and find a roommate situation where you need to be. OK?

Archived