Cancelled date? :(

I have had a crush on him for 8 months... I asked him if he wanted to go for coffee (as friends).. and today he emailed me and said he can't make it (has to help his dad) but can we make it thurs or friday? Is this a good that he suggested another time, or is cancelling on me just a sign he doesnt reallty like me...

QM

Well... I think that since he offered thursday or friday, then it doesn't seem like he's cancelling on you. He probably is busy. Don't stress!!! But, like MetallicAguy said, if he cancels again... then, that's bad.

Anyways... have fun on your coffee date!

Guys don't do those...

"i don't have chance to say no to a date request"

"Oh no it's the last minute, i don't feel like going, i'll just cancel for now and tell him we're going to meet at another day... (and then cancel that too)"

"Well, i just didn't have my chance to say no. I want to be nice"

*Shiver*

busy=busy, but it does say that he may not *yet rate you as the most important thing on earth

Annie, he is such a strange guy...

He called me - said he was sorry, and said how about thurs/fri? I said thurs i had to work. he asked me if i was volunterring fri night, i saud yes, he said he'd email me.. he never did. when i saw him on fri night, he acted like nothing was wrong. He approached me even after I was cold with him, and then when we left he sorta lingered as if he was waiting for me to say something... Who knows?

He confused me, and it's over anyway.. unless he does something real soon!

Yeah, i got curious with the update as well.. hahaha

It seem as though he's a mixture of

+ not an aggressive person

+ see how you react - then he does

+ are not as emotionally intensive as you are, so he doesn't know what he did may have hurt you. (don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean he view you only as a friend)

But i suggest giving it more time for him to develop something for you.

Think about it. He probably doesn't know that you've been thinking about him & preparing so much for the date. So when he cancels it, or that he didn't call, he won't say sorry because he may not have thought it affected you.

I've had those stuff happen to me as well. It hurts even if it's only a friend who doesn't call back or show up in meetings because you'll feel like you're the most unimportant person in the world. Don't follow what happen to me afterwards though, but i basically just got desensitized. Maybe you can be more courageous than I and tell him about how it makes you feel.

From those experiences, i've learnt not to do that to others. As awkward as it may sound, it's good to be treated bad at times.