Like a guy and mom trouble.

Linzy

Okay, I'm so confused. There are three guys that I like, one lives in Indiana, one is my best friend, and one is my friend's brother. I saw my friend's brother today and I started liking all over again. The problem is he's 16 and I'm 14, I don't have a problem with that at all. I'm just afraid of what my mom will think.She won't let me date until i'm 16. I really like him and my mom won't let me go out on dates. I always have to go on group dates. It's like she doesn't trust me. What should I do? Also, all the other guys I like are 16 too but I just mostly like that one guy...help

Well, it doesn't seem that you are having problems with the guys at all.

Maybe you should just sit down with your mom, and have a nice mother - daughter talk with her, she should respect you for that. Maybe she won't totally give in, but chances are she'll realize that you like this guy enough to stand up for what you believe in, and she'll give you a chance.

She's your mother, you should be able to talk to her about anything that is on your mind, including boy troubles.

Just go for it, what's the worst that could happen.

Have him come over your house when your mom is home so she can know him and no that hes a good guy. if a guy has intrest in you he will act nice and helpful to your mom. so then your mom will like him then you tell her one night that your ready for dating even if shes not. just lay down the law to her. I dont have these problems because my parents could careless i started dating at a really young age i got my first girlfriend in 1st grade believe it or not.