Sending her flowers and a written letter

Deejmonster

Hey,

Sorry if this is kind of off topic but I am looking for some advice...

I want to send someone special a really nice bouquet of flowers and I want to include a letter that I wrote to her as well. I would like them to be delivered at the same time. Does anyone know of a flower delivery service that will work with customers on special requests? I had a falling out with my SO and would like to do something kind and endearing so I wrote her a letter and would like it to be included with the flower delivery. The problem is, I am out of town for work and wont be able to drop the letter off at the flower vendor. I am only able to access email.. no scanner or fax. Anyone have any ideas or know of a flower vendor that can make sure that she gets both at the same time?

Yeah of course there are. I actually ordered my mom some flowers for her birthday as I am living in another country. Just google the city and flowers. They often have same day delivery and you can write a message to be delivered...

I think it's a great idea. I once ended up buying my SO some flowers after I messed up and it worked so well she was pointing to her finger the next day saying, so when are you going to get a wedding ring?

Archived