My bf and I were fwb for a few months had a massive fight as neither of us were able to express our feelings and didn't see each other for 6 months. After that time we started dating again and soon after got into a serious committed relationship. We were dating for 10 months with only minor issues that were easily resolved. One week we hung out 3 times which is very usual for us and i couldn't sense anything was different. I will also add that he initiated all those "dates" even during the dates he mentioned and brought up plans for the next few months. three days after he texts me after work saying he wants to talk. Thats when he started talking about breaking up his reasons were because he doesn't know if he wants a relationship anymore.I asked him how long hes felt like this for and he said only 1.5 weeks on and off and the negative thoughts go away when he's with me. He said it was very impulsive and he will probably regret it then i added why wouldnt u want a break which is what we then agreed on. I will also add he mentioned being very stressed during this time and opened up about how he has episodes of feeling very very sad for no reason. I invited him over to talk things through and we are both in tears crying out faces out. He keeps telling me how much he loves me. we spend the night cuddling and crying. The next morning he then tells me he's madly inlove with me and want things to work and that this break will be great we then go on a 2 week break. By about the 4th day i bump into him at a local shopping centre and i cut the conversation short. Because that interaction I sent him a very angry text message for a petty which oddly he seemed to enjoy i apologised for that and he ended up really continuing on the conversation. 4 days later he messaged me to borrow my phone charger the then also suggested he wanted to end the break. We then started talking 24/7 and made plans for a date in 3 days time. During the date he did nothing but show so much affection towards me and telling me how much he missed me and also then making more plans for our next date. However 2 days after he sent me a message saying althoguht he still loves me he doesnt think hes ready for a relationship yet, i told him i couldnt be with someone so indecisive.

I'm currently implementing no contact rule. Either to get completely over him or in hope to get back together. Do you think this will work or do you think i should just really try and move on

It sounds like he's starting this pattern of make-up/break-up, as a way to control you. It's just in its early stages. I think you should block him online and in your real life and look for someone nice. You don't need all this drama and you don't deserve it.

Archived