queenmai

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about four years now we broke up last year for a few months because I found out he was cheating and lately all it’s been in a constant argument because I feel he’s still cheating at times when we first got back together I did catch him up talking to a few people and it hurt but now like he swears all we do is argue. I’m trying my best to trust him but all he ever sees is the bad even in all the good I do I try to be as secure and possible and I know it’s not going to be easy but how to we mend what’s broken and keep

Things on a happy note ? I love him to death I just don’t know what to do now

You would be very foolish to trust this guy. He has shown you that you can't. All that negativity from him? It's because his heart and mind aren't with you anymore and he doesn't want this relationship.

You might love him, but he sure doesn't love you. I'm sorry OP, but this one is already over.

You would be very foolish to trust this guy. He has shown you that you can't. All that negativity from him? It's because his heart and mind aren't with you anymore and he doesn't want this relationship.

You might love him, but he sure doesn't love you. I'm sorry OP, but this one is already over.

I feel the same way if that’s the case why does he try to keep staying in the relationship then if this isn’t where he wants to be. I’m tired honestly anyways

Archived