I still haven't done it..... *Slightly Humorous Update*

A few months ago, I posted on here about perhaps making contact with my ex. Well, long story short: I never did. I haven't physically spoken to her since January, the last time she showed up at a car club meeting.

Some History:

The reason we split in the first place was the fact that she was just a total BS-er. She would lie thru her teeth and I'm a person who *NEEDS* trust in a relationship. She lied about everything from her past, her previous marriage, amount of men she'd been with, etc. She even claimed to at one time be a model yet could never produce pictures or ANY kind of evidence. I was with her for approximately 8 months and in that time, she couldn't hold down a job to save her life. She changed jobs every two months but would never tell me why she quit (or got fired). When I first started going out with her, she had 2 jobs, a brand new car and a spiffy apartment. After a few months the car got reposessed, she lost both jobs and her parents had to start loaning her money for rent, food, phone etc.

She went from being a Care Aide at two locations to a check-out girl at Zellers. Sounds like a real winner, eh?

ANYWAY

Fast forward to last thursday, the grand opening of the store where I got a new job as a mechanic. Much to my chagrin, who should be working there but my creepy ex. She was out back by the auto shop doors having a cigarette. (Funny, because she used to tell me she never smokes, but that's beside the point)

Anyway, as I was walking out to get that mornings first appointment, she looked up at me and said hi and asked me how I was doing. I honestly did not have anything to say. I didn't even make eye contact and walked out to the parking lot to get a car.

I almost feel bad for doing that, but at the same time I do want to talk to her.... maybe just not in a public setting.

I've never really been in this situation. My last girlfriend and I split on much better terms. We tried being friends, but when I couldn't get over my feelings, we amicably decided to not see eachother anymore. It was a mutual agreement and maturely decided upon.

In this situation, it was different. She just went out, started sleeping around, getting drunk, all around just being a complete *Bad word Demeaning Women Deleted* Then she started spreading rumors, then calling the cops on me with ridiculous accusations. I really haven't had anything to do with her since last september.

Lately though, I have been hearing she's had a rough go at life. And I can't help but feel a little sorry for her because in all fairness, she and I do have a history. Just her actions over the past year have made me dislike her. Does this make any sense?

Thoughts? Advice? Anyone wanna just kick me in the butt and tell me to forget about her? *sigh*

Friend, smart move not to contact her. Keep it up. You got disrespected pretty hard and don't forget it. Don't hold onto it, but you don't owe this chick anything. You don't have to be civil to her, you don't have to feel guilty about ignoring her ever. It was her mistake, she's probably paying for it, and will continue to pay for it. You, on the other hand, have no other option but to find someone better. It's as simple as that at this point and you can do it.

Anyone wanna just kick me in the butt and tell me to forget about her?

Yes, me, I wanna do that!!

Just read your post about her and ask yourself why you would want to put yourself through all that grief again. The best thing that happened in that relationship was that it ended.

Well, it looks like I won't have to deal with her after all. That stupid @#$%^&*( managed to get herself FIRED this past wednesday. It's probably not good to look at it in a humorous light, but we ALL saw it coming. Her attitude gets her canned every time she gets a job.

So I guess I won't have to deal with her unless she shows up to the car club meetings now. It's funny but everybody at the car club is fed up with her antics and have made it well-known that she's not welcome, yet she still thinks she is.

Some people just don't get it.

Glad I don't have to work near her anymore though!