advice with Girlfriend please answer!

I've been with my girlfriend for 5 months or so, and everything is going good, but sometimes I just feel that I am always starting conversations with her, but that's just because I say 'hey' to her quickly whenever she comes online..

Sometimes she says it to me first .. I actaully dont really keep track, but today she had volleyball until 8 or so, and then showered, and then went off, but I have a thing that tells if she is reading my AWAY message, and she did as soon as she got home, and before she left. So I know she was thinking of me.. We're at the point where we don't need to impress each other anymore, but its good to knkow that she is thinking of me.. I guess I am asking for advice on how to make it feel more balanced.. her talk to me, I talk to her.. maybe tomorrow will be different because she's free after school, so do you think I should just wait until she says hi to me.. or what? I know it's not that serious, because last night I told her how much she meant to me, and she replied sayingthe same thing, and seemed really happy. SO I know we're good, I jjust want to fix this little thing, any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks!!

Don't kill yourself with worry...this is all normal. From what you've written I wouldnt say that there's a problem. It's alright to not have things to talk about, sometimes nothing is going on, and thats alright. The fact that she's thinking of you is a good sign as well

JyNx