two weeks of nc ex texted me.

so basically, my ex told me she never wanted to speak to me or see me again. I didn't listen to anyone's advice on this page and kept begging her trying to get contact etc for 5 months. I was really upset over the fact she didn't reply but two weeks ago I had a change of heart and realised that I should give the no contact ago for my own sake.

Anyway, I stopped speaking to her, after the first week it was fine, I started getting over things it was great. So i thought I would block her out completely as she favourited a tweet on my twitter so I blocked her on it after that. Then, she messaged me on snap chat a few days alter saying, "why are you blocking me out on everything?" I didn't reply and later learned that she blocked me on Facebook. Her friend then tried to follow on my twitter and her new guy just viewed my linked in last night after I removed her from snap chat. I'm doing these things to heal. You know? Out of sight out of mind.

Is she trying to get me to reach out? Thanks. It's been 15 days since I last contacted her. Also I'm feeling so much better and would like to thank everyone for their advice and no contact is 100% the way to go.

Sounds like she wants to know you're still there as a backup. I don't think replying is a bad thing but don't initiate contact, and if she doesn't reply leave it

Be polite so you don't feel like a afterwards and know that you're taking the high road

Agree with Dave, if you can manage just send a polite reply. I'd say do not see it as breaking no contact if you only send that one reply!

Make it simple, straight forward and closed.

You're doing great viewing this as healing yourself. Because that's exactly what it is.

@Dave any idea of how such a reply would look like? Because I find it hard to think of something

If my ex said that to me right now, I'd wait a few hours or until the next day to reply ( just so they know you aren't staring at your phone just waiting for them to text you ) and I'd say, 'sorry I just don't want to see any pictures of you with other guys at the moment, hope youre okay though' and leave it at that. If she gets mad at that id ignore her and it would help move on knowing that you're being nice and she's being a turd

Think it's better like that just because it's a polite way of saying at the moment you still care but you're working towards not doing, being nice throws exes off it's weird

Guys but I blocked her out, I didn't even reply to her snap chat about why I was blocking her out? Okay... so I just checked my instagram there and she had me blocked on it, and she just unblocked me on it after I blocked her on snap chat? I know this sounds so immature but I mean, I'm not overly bothered by it, I'm just up for stupid games. Should I just leave it?

The point with not 'throwing your ex off' is to be mature about. To give yourself the satisfaction of knowing you rose above these childish games.

It is not about revenge, it is not about being spiteful or angry. It is just about seeing someone act like a chimpanzee and figure you'll just act like a decent, mature human-being.

I too would not be up for these stupid games, but if you say anything in the line of what Dave says. You distance yourself from her. You will feel better about yourself, nd how she feels? Who cares?

If you feel good with just saying 'f**k off' so be it, if you feel better with just ignoring, so be it. I'd personally go for this high-road and feel better about myself as I acted normal.

Also if you do it properly you can give her the message. I do not wish to further engage with you.

Archived