Do you think this is love?

My boyfriend and I meet about once a month.

We phone each other about 3 times a week.

Maybe one message a day.

I know love can't be calculated, but I just want to meet him.

He always says I'm busy with my study.

And he promises he will give me good future, but now we must work hard and think little about honey.

I feel I love him very much, though sometimes we argue about the time of dating.

I also feel jealous when my good friends meet their bf every day or every week.

Do you think I should wait for him?

Or do you think love will like a cup of water as the time goes by?

Love will like a feeling such as your feelings to your kinsman, won't it?

At first love is red, then it becomes blue, at last it truns to glassy.

What's your comment?

Maybe we have different cultures, and we have differences in many aspects.But I think we will have the resonance of love.

hey lily..

No doubt ur in love. If u expecting more from him try calling him daily and try to go for date frequently. u said u get jealuse when ur good friends meet there bf every day or week! then do one thing.. tell this to ur bf.. he'll surely wil try to give some more time and even u'll know how much ur expecting from him and how much he can deliever and this will help u to avoid any conflicts that can occure in future..

Goodluck to you..

I think shmity72 brings up a good point. You don't want to have him feel "pinned down" but rather telling that hearing his voice makes you happy or something.

The one thing I'm concerned is, do you feel loved? Like you said, it's hard to put a number on "how often a couple in love should call/see each other/etc." But, I think that the key is how he makes you feel.

good luck!

Personally I think love only reaches its full potential/value when we spend time with that person and get to know who they really are, and in fact grow that relationship together. Once you know their quirks as well as their perks, and accept them all with love then I think you are on the path to true love. Love grows out of shared experiences.

I think you are probably on path to love, or do have love...and I think it can reach its full potential if you are able to spend more time together. But also its important not just that you love him, but that you feel loved in return.

Don't compare your relationship to others, just make what you do have to work with the best it can be - if you are only able to meet once a month make the most of it, it does not mean your relationship is less valuable then one where they see each other day. It's not the amount of time, but the quality of time and the depth of emotion involved that count

if you are only able to meet once a month make the most of it, it does not mean your relationship is less valuable then one where they see each other day. It's not the amount of time, but the quality of time and the depth of emotion involved that count

I like these words best. I agree with you. I know he loves me and I love him. Then I should believe my own feelings. Don't "pin him down."