Any tips for hooking up with a girl in a different country ????

Tmack247

I'm going to the Caribbean in a couple months with my family I'm 18 and still a virgin and my brother said he had a girl over there he can hook me up with. The problem is idk what to do at all when that time comes conversation wise. they speak English in that country but with an accent, anyways Suppose the girl isn't attracted to me or what am I suppose to do that leads up to us Having sex especially for me since it will be my first time. Any tips ??

This sounds like a recipe for disaster. Is your brother setting you up with a hooker or some girl he knows? If you cant even talk to a girl how do you figure you can have sex with her? Do you really want to have sex with some random female you will never see again? Is the point to lose your virginity and you and your brother think this is a good way to do it?

This sounds like a recipe for disaster. Is your brother setting you up with a hooker or some girl he knows? If you cant even talk to a girl how do you figure you can have sex with her? Do you really want to have sex with some random female you will never see again? Is the point to lose your virginity and you and your brother think this is a good way to do it?

It's no hooker he has someone out there who has a younger sibling for me, I know how to talk to women from the U.S. cause I'm American but ppl from the Caribbean

Archived