The best way to let a guy know you are attracted...

So I found this great forum a couple days ago. I posted a while back asking for advice on whether a guy liked me or not. A couple of people gave some great advice...and told me to ask him out. Well, I found out that he likes a friend of mine. She's not really interested though. He knows it, because she told him. Now, I know that he likes me as a friend, I don't think he is very aware of my feelings for him. I asked him to hang out the other day and said I wanted to talk to him alone (a friend was going to be present, so I requested that we see each other alone). I asked him what he thought I might talk to him about and he said he has No Idea and I believe him. So, basically, I am going to ask him out, but I want to know the best way to do it. Guys, how do you like to be asked out? See, if he isn't interested, I am thinking just kissing him would be really bad. However, if hes slightly attracted, I read on this forum that guys would really like it if a girl did that. Or should I be really gentle....how should I ask?? Any advice?

be careful. guys love it when a girl will show them attention and ask them out. but they will be turned off if you seem to desparate. dont kiss him. just ask him out, be sexy and flirtatious if you can. but i would not suggest you kiss him. guys hate to work to get a girl. but we arent attracted to a girl that is an easy catch. it is the horrible catch 22 that most guys have to live with.

just decide where you want to go, and ask if hed like to go out alone with you. if he likes you, that will be enough. kissing him will just make him think he can get laid easily, and he will expect nothing else. and unless thats all you want, i would suggest not doing that.

be careful. guys love it when a girl will show them attention and ask them out. but they will be turned off if you seem to desparate. dont kiss him. just ask him out, be sexy and flirtatious if you can. but i would not suggest you kiss him. guys hate to work to get a girl. but we arent attracted to a girl that is an easy catch. it is the horrible catch 22 that most guys have to live with.

just decide where you want to go, and ask if hed like to go out alone with you. if he likes you, that will be enough. kissing him will just make him think he can get laid easily, and he will expect nothing else. and unless thats all you want, i would suggest not doing that.

Ooh, good point...I don't think I will kiss him then. Although, knowing myself, the way I picture my actions and the way they play out...rarely coincide lol. I think my alter ego is the only one who'd really kiss him. Although, I think that he and I have enough respect for each other...he'd definetly know it wouldn't be about just having sex. He is a really good guy and definetly doesn't think that way I don't think.

i know you dont know me, but i am a nice guy. but trust me, he thinks that way. all guys do.

good luck though. just be confidant. guys really do love it when a girl shows she likes you enough to ask you out. but just be classy, he will respect you more for it later.

and have fun!

Not all guys think that way and hopefully he doesn't.

Best thing to do is just be straightforward and honest. Tell him how you feel and ask how you feels about you. See if he's willing to get to know you better and maybe see if anything is there. And if he isn't interested, don't feel to bad. Also, don't be too eager as in don't just kiss him. That may show to much interest considering you haven't gone out or anything yet. Just be calm, say how you feel, and be yourself.