I was dating a girl for four months. Met her on a cruise ship and then we did everything accept have sex. During the blow job she always swallowed. I went to visit her after the cruise and she always swallowed and let me touch her. We were in a LDR. She told me eventually she loved me and I told her she loved me too. We spoke two hours everyday. I am in South Africa and she is in New York City at university. I waited three months and then went to see her again. The first night she did everything accept SEX. She did not swallow but began spitting out. The next night the same thing. The third night she told me only to touch her on top because of issues with religion etc she didnt feel right. The fourth night she told me not too touch her anymore just hold her. The fifth day she broke up with me. Why did this happen.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WAS ME....HER ATTRACTION OR WHAT.

I am devastated.

darrenloved, it was an escape for her whatever she did with you and when you visited her in NY, u kinda encroached on her space in her life while she was only lookin for a little bit of no strings attached fun..so accept it for what it was and move on..she's a NY girl and I'd say her mood swings are not swings but deliberate attempts to push ya away..so keep ur dignity and stay happy and away..hope this helps!