Starting to lose my patience

So i confronted my ex about her snapchat video involving my name, i asked her the deal cause i have been 4 months nc. She asked to meet up we plan a day she cancels cause she is sick. I know she has stuff going on such as her little cousin having cancer and work but wth? She asked to meet today and i have not heard anything from her all damn day wth is she doing NOW

She's f&*king with you. Duh. You need to stop obsessing about this situation. You're never going to get all the answers. Stop trying to meet up with her and start moving on. She obviously has no intention of meeting you or explaining this meaningless snap chat video. The more you try to see her and act pathetic the more fuel you give her to make videos making fun of you.

Why are you so obsessed with this?? You really have to focus on moving on. Stop trying to figure her out. She's not interested in talking and her actions have no meaning as far as you're concerned.

Its time to be strong and do what's best for you. You can do this.

This is why no contact (AT ALL) is recommended when an ex shows either by action or by words that they aren't interested in getting back together. So, now you are on her time frame and it seems you are not a priority. So, you either block her and tell your friends to leave you alone about her, or you continue to wait for the day she decides to meet up with you. You really want this meeting so may as well just relax and take it easy until she's ready.

Archived