should i date this guy or not

okay i have this guy who is my really good friend right now and i met him about 4 months ago. He is the nicest guy i think i have ever met.well the point is this guy likes me and has asked me to be his gf more than once.I told him first that i just wanted to be friends but now i am having different feelings about him. I have a lot of guys like me but i don't like any of them as much as him.I am afraid that if i date this guy that none of the other guys will want to talk to me and if they do then im going to feel bad about talking to them while i have a bf because i know that i am not a loyal person.please feel free to give me any advice

I am afraid that if i date this guy that none of the other guys will want to talk to me and if they do then im going to feel bad about talking to them while i have a bf because i know that i am not a loyal person.

hummm...ya well thats pretty bad. I agree with what DN said. Maybe just come right out and tell this guy that u like him but you have a hard time being loyal. See what he says.

But overall if I knew that i was not a loyal person then I would not be dating this guy UNLESS HE SAYS HE IS OK WITH IT.

Hey,

Sounds like you just want to be young and have fun and not be tied down...totally okay...but if your friend is not cool with that, don't date him. Just remain friends...if you like him then maybe someday you'll want to have the kind of relationship that he probably wants. You clearly care about his feelings so your best bet is to just continue being friends.

If you date this certain guy, guys will see you as more attractive and want to steal you from him lol. So yeah, lose a friendship? Nah, ya won't.

Yeah, you will! Why would he want to be friends with someone who was disloyal to him and dump him for another guy?

thanx everyone for the advice i think that i am just going to stay friends with the guy.I kind of messed up on my other forum by saying that i am not loyal. I can be but its just i think that i never really cared about other guys and i know that thats not a good reason to treat them wrong, i admit that that was a wrong thing to do but i think that if i did really like someone that i wouldn't do anything wrong. I think that i really do like this guy tho. He keeps me out of trouble and i can never b sad around him and he's not a guy that is perverted and i really respect that. I'm so confused.

You say that you are not loyal, that is not good.

but if you know you would mess around on him, it is best to only be friends. But it sound like you are starting to fall for him. Double jeporday here, stay friends and possibly loose a good guy for experience and cheap thrills, also if you talk to alot of quys like you say, he may start seeing you as easy. so you could possibly loose the opportunity of having a romantic relationship with him. Just tell him the truth, you really like him, but you are young and still want to experienc life more. If you guys still have the same feelings, when you are ready to be with one guy, then you can have a solid relationship. Don't deceive you friend in any way. Good luck.