OK this is quite difficult to ask so bear with me,I was with someone for 18 months, it was long distance so quite tricky.We were good together but when it got too close we both panicked & it ended. We couldn't deal with the implications of it all.

Anyway my question is about the sex, it was great until it all got too close then he once did this thing where he dropped saliva onto me, never did it before,& then the sex got less intimate.Anyway I went back some months later to end it all & the same thing happened after days of intimate soppy stuff. In the end he only wanted blow jobs not full sex, like he had to distance me some way. I'm not exactly inexperienced but this is new. Has anyone else had this, I think it's weird! What on earth was going on in his head?

Umm, I can't help feeling that it was not a complete accident. It wasn't spitting or anything obvious like that, but almost like he opened his mouth and allowed it to happen. Like I said, weird, and coupled with the change in mood/style, made me think there was something else going on.