Update on my situation

Hi, just to say this forum has really helped me. Long story short had a couple exchanges with ex nothing major but she showed a little bit of care in asking I got home safe on Saturday and saying that she gave me too many chances and that it was too late (showing she still thinks about it) look basically she told me she doesn't love me anymore but three days before she sent intimate photos which you'd never do to someone you didn't love and looked me dead in the eyes and said I love u so so much (when I called her out on this she got angry and blocked me showing that she cares and didn't come up with logical explanation). I have texts saved also and her dad has told me she always thought I didn't want a relationship when she did more than anything but I didn't do enough I told him myself I want to spend my life with his daughter and I will fight for her. I know it could well be over but I'm in love with her and want something to happen in future, I text her before she blocked me saying how much I want to better myself for a better future for us, I'm her first proper love so I know for a fact she hasn't stopped loving me because she has never shown that and it doesn't go away over a two week spell. I just want to know what I should do next, I left my cards out on the table and told her to message me if she misses me in the future and I'm willing to work stuff out. I'm hoping to bump into her at the club or on a night out because I've had no real emotion from her like she hasn't shown much in terms of crying so I know there's still all of that in there (just trust me when I say throughout the relationship she loved me like crazy and always showed emotion strongly even a week before) when she broke it off she showed a small amount but mostly was cold and only looked like crying when we left and hugged and she stroked my back (also wouldn't let me even kiss her goodbye even on cheek so that tells me she's keeping up the wall) sorry to ramble I just wanna know my best move now because id die for this girl and I wasn't sure whether or not I was ready to commit but this has taught me I am.

Ok the ball is in her court so let her contact you. In the meantime stay no contact so she can reflect and miss you.

she gave me too many chances and that it was too late. told her to message me if she misses me in the future and I'm willing to work stuff out.

I feel you. I am.in a similar situation.. ive been on and off qith a girl for a while now. Just when im over her she comes back into my life.. im.afraid to tell her how i feel oncase i driver her away for good... like you all i want to do is contact her amd im finding it impossible... are you tempted to reach out ? It usually leads to disappointment

What do you think "bumping into her" will do? Do you think if she looks at you she will decide to get back together?

To be fair, a ton of reconciliation stories mention that moment when one ex-partner bumps into the other, and like magic they're in love again and skipping merrily towards the church/courthouse.

That said, I think part of it also comes from the fact that people usually communicate best in person, and therefore you're more likely to get real emotion and be able to make yourself properly heard (this goes along with OP's "I know she still loves me in there!" theory). I know that my ex and I probably wouldn't have had our big fight in person because we simply communicate better when we can see each other face to face.

...of course, I also think poor OP is grasping at straws, but don't we all do that at some point after a breakup we didn't want?

I know for a fact she loves me a lot, through out the relationship she made that clear it's my fault it fell apart, I think I need to see her in real life and catch her off guard because every time untill now she has a wall up and was cold and visibly trying to distance herself emotionally from the situation and pretend like she didn't care when days before she was begging me not to leave her house and stay with her ect. I just think I need to bide my time I've shown her I still give a

Archived