Going on a date tonight after NC with my ex for a month and a half

Chadz29

Going on a date after not talking to my ex for a month and a half. She's dating someone new. Ive cried alot over her. She broke me badly. She said basically we shouldnt speak anymore, after I kept trying to get her back. She would cry but eventually i think the guilt got to her and she got upset and told me to drop it. Now ive been chatting to a new girl I met on an app for a week, we get along well, she's a month out of a breakup too. Im supposed to be meetin her tonight. Im very nervous and still feel sad at times over my ex. I like this girl but im also a very shy person. So shyness, sadness over ex...not a good combo. I feel a tad overwhelmed. She's an extrovert and doesnt seem shy at all much. So i dont know how this is gona play out. Any advice anyone can give?

Excellent. Enjoy the date but take it slowly. It sounds like total incompatibility on almost all levels. Money, family, sex, religion, etc. so eventually you have to move on and find someone more compatible with your views.

Going on a date after not talking to my ex for a month and a half. She's dating someone new.

Archived