What is the best way to get over an obessive realtionship?

Okay so I have tried to get this girl back for 3 months. We were on okay terms but I kept having hope and really it was running my life, I couldn't stop myself from messaging her every day begging her to get back with me. Past week I kinda lost my , I got fed up started getting madd at her and just thought there is no point anymore. How do you train your mind to forget about someone you are pretty obsessed with? We have blocked each other on everything and from today I am determined to forget about her.

Thanks

Something I've found effective is "changing the channel". Once you begin to have thoughts of her, quickly think to something else. It will eventually train your mind to not think of her. It's going to take some time. Just keep at it.

Also, stay busy. If your mind and efforts are elsewhere you won't be so inclined to think of her.

Good luck.

I wish I had an answer for you. I don't.

All I can tell you is that you need to let go. Once you realize that is what is best for you and your emotional health, you will begin to try.

I Am sorry you are hurting. The pain of missing and loving someone who isn't there anymore is excruciating

Sending you love and light.

Archived