I can't stop being jealous of my ex

I broke up with my ex, mutually. We work and live in close proximity. I am fine it's over, but everytime I see her talking with another guy I start wondering if she is interested in him, seeing him, whatever. And I am going crazy. I really need some help. Just wish it would stop. She is a great girl, and we are still friendly.

I am fine it's over
and
I can't stop being jealous of my ex
are two totally different stories there buddy.

You are not fine, but yes it is over. You will start to see girls, and she will be jealous of you. But you will get over wondering these questions, it will take time. Just first off don't look and if you can't stop looking then I would think to myself, she's a good girl and deserves someone that wants to treat her right- good for her. Thoughts are things, so it's best if you think positive

Avoid her, like she never existed. Oh, and meet other girls, lots of them. Get a posse. Nothing helps you get over the last one like the next one.

But seriously, these things take time. Go easy on yourself, work on yourself (exercise, work, whatever you like that makes you a better man), wish her the best in your head but be indifferent to her existence.