Don't know what to do...

Hello, I am knew to this site. I started to date this girl about 4 months ago. we are really close and she always tells me "how much she likes me" and "how cute i am". Well, about a month ago while we were making out I tried to play with her breast. She rejected me and told me it was too fast. But tonight i started to tickle her right under and beside her breast and she started to giggle and said she had butterflies in her stomache. then i wimped out and never made my move...touching the breasts. can anyone tell me some advice on this and any tips on making her feel more comfortable. I don't want to force anything on her, and i am not experienced at all. And if there are any sercrets on turning a girl on, that would be appriciated. thanks

Well, thats a good sign that shes not all that "easy" to be with sexually. Some ppl wait quite awhile, to allow themselves to know u a bit better, and become comfortable, when others just jump in the sack. Its cool that you didnt make a move either, cuz you may have subconsciously hesitated because of her rejecting you the first time, altho this time may have been more successful.

IM sure there will be signs to let u know when the time is right, but try to hang in there as long as you can, to help both of u in becoming confident and comfortable in knowing when the time is right. Im sure ull know, by her body language. Just keep on being a gentleman, by not forcing her to do anything, but u may wanna even discuss "fondling" with her, to find out when she may feel ready..or just go with the flow, cuz sumtimes a chik may even grab ur hands and guide ur hands to her breast to caress them...

long, makeout sessions with kissing can lead to that sumtimes too..so try to make out more....

cookies