bear with me, this is how i think, reply if you want

Here I am again, organising my thoughts on paper, so to speak, at some ungodly hour of the morning. Input certainly welcome.

It's like this: we love eachother to death, blah blah blah. I'm shy/submissive/etc., whatever you wanna label me. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I never get around to kissing her. Groping, not a problem. So why can't I seem to kiss her?

it could be a many of factors, but are u a shy guy? or, are u sincerely attracted to her? Neither of these may even be the problem however, you may just feel that the timing isnt right just yet. Dont be really hard on urself, because it may be that you havent picked up signals that she wants to be kissed yet.

I love kissing. But i would feel uncomfortable if a guy kissed me, and i wasnt into him like that, and more than likely, i would pull away. But, if she diggs u, im sure that,...by the way she acts, and is happy to be around you, and u can tell if u make her "heart smile", that she would be receptive of a kiss from you.

Whenever the urge to kiss her hits you, and if you ffeel love in the atmosphere, just smile at her, lean in and give her a sweet, soft kiss on the lips...

cookies