WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?!

iv been going out with my bf for a few months and whenever we are out with his friends he ignores me.. i know this can be a usual mannerism for some ...however he just doesnt even appear to aknowledge im in the same room... we went to a club and his frend was supposed to buy my ticket but they had run out which meant i was the only one iwhtout a ticket..but his friend said i could have his however i was like NO just go in its ok but his friend was like no ill wait outside with u until u can get a ticket...but my bf however jst walked straight into the club and was like well its his fault ( the frend of his) its his responisbility so he can wait with her.. i felt a lil hurt but wen i finally got in he jst ignored me and i tried to say hey and he was very non responive and for the next 5 hours i just didint even see him... then we were waiting outsde to get picekd up and all the guys parents came and i was still waiting and htey said "do you want us to wait for you or ring u until your parents come" which i thought was sweet and iw as like oh no its ok...but where was my bf at this time? in the car yelling at them to hurry up and he didint even say bye to me! i felt so hurt and its always like this but i really like him i treid texting him once to see wot was up and he hasnt replied WHAT is his problemmmm!?

how many months is a few months?

it sounds to me like your boyfriend is startin to have those committment issues we have become so famous for. Probably doesn't want to be too attached to someone so early in highschool (im assuming your a sophie)

so my advice is this, just dont talk to him, let him make contact with you, if he breaks it off youll know for sure, just act like he doesn't bother you and when he sees you laughing in the hallway with your friends or talking to another guy trust me, he'll be going insane over whether or not your laughing about him, or if you like that guy.

Its gunna be tough to do but i doubt itll come that far, just try for a week just waiting on him, if worst comes to worst and he never comes around then you can sort of move on because he sounds like hes being pretty gay about his responsibilities.

take my advice for what you think its worth ok? good luck

-Eric

I think that your bf is not being a very good bf to say the least. Part of being bf/gf is that they're supposed to do nice stuff for each other - not ignore each other. Honey, I'm sorry, but this guy is acting like a guy who doesn't like you very much. His friends seem much more considerate of your feelings than he does.

I agree with amannamederic. Stop contacting him. pull back. let him be the one to ask you and and to call you. And if he never calls you again, well, then, there's your answer.

Honestly, he sounds like a really lousy boyfriend. I think that you're better off dating one of his friends. Good luck!