I like this girl and so does he.

I like this girl, but my friends does to. She likes me , but him to Her mother wants me to be her son in law

Next school year my friend and the girl will go to school together. And I'll be at a different school. But I live around the corner from her and we have all summer. What should I do?

wf2jj

Hello wf2jj,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you like this young woman so much. I understand that others like her, too. You said that she goes to a different school than you are going to.

My suggestion is that you start to talk to her. Walk up to her, smile and say: "Hi, how you're doing?" See what she says and does. If the signals are good, go on and ask her what her plans are for the summer. In general chat her up. If you feel comfortable and confident enough, I would pop out the BIG question: "Any plans for next Friday or Saturday? I'd love to take you out somewhere." I advice you to move fast, before someone else does. You'll be sorry for not trying.

I hope that this answer works for you and wish you good luck. Go get'em!

~ SwingFox ~