dumb struck!!!!! HELP!!!!!

lol okay.....first a little history...i was bored one day so i was searching msn profiles....i came accross this one that was well GREAt it looked like we had sooo much in common...but it had a funny cartoon pic lol.....and no actual pic of her....so i email her and asks if she wants to chat...she said yes and well it is almost scary how much we have in common and it turns out she is like a big nerd like me lol and loves the same online roleplaying game as me and like web design and stuff......lol.....sooooo we start talking and plan to meet tomorrow with a bunch of friends to play pool or something and maybe just us go see a movie later.......the thing is i have never seen a pic of her....so me and my friend went to her work today"a fast food joint" and well i am pretty sure i saw her and well OMFG she is hot!!!!!!!! nothing what i expected at all we did not talk i dont know if she saw me she was working in the back but DAMN....now i am all nervous about tomorrow because well i am not horrible looking i am soooo not in that league.......also now i am thinking about age difference...which is not to to bad lol i am just 2 years older but still......so my question is i guess WTF should i do! lol any help....guys/girls welcome

No such thing as 'not in her league'. If she thinks like that she is not worth your attention anyway. And you may be wrong about which one she is so if she is not as attractive as you think - don't assume she is out of your league in the other direction.

If you go into it thinking you're not in her league, then she will get the same idea of you, you have to have confidence in yourself. Also, just remember, appearance is only the tip of the iceberg, apparently you guys clicked on some other level.

First, are you 100% sure that was the same girl? It would be a real let down if it wasn't and you got yourself thinking of the wrong girl.

Second, as Jecto said, appearance isn't everything. You've obviously clicked on a deeper level with so much in common. You guys sound like you are a good match. So don't be nervous. She likes you for the person you are, otherwise she wouldn't be talking to you like she is. And I'm betting your better looking then you think, people tend to be harsher on themselves then they should be. Believe in yourself and don't worry about it.