same old...first kiss!!!

hey everyone, k wel me and my gf have been together for just over 3 months but the thing is we haven't kissed yet, is this a problem after 3 months????

oh and she's kissed others before but i haven't kissed anyone yet, and she's expecting me to make the first move which is fair enough but obviously im nervous about this. yesterday we both went and played some basketball together (just the two of us) and during this time we were realli close and we couldnt stop messing about, like for exapmle wen she was about to shoot i would pick her up and move her out the way and little things like that, we just had loads of fun...i thought this was the perfect chance to have our first kiss but it just never happened...does anyone think that maybe i missed a great chance and iv messed it up???? cos thats what im thinking!!!

i know i'll have more chances to kiss her cos we're spending most of next week together so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks...........

Silvi

we both went and played some basketball together (just the two of us) and during this time we were realli close and we couldnt stop messing about, like for exapmle wen she was about to shoot i would pick her up and move her out the way and little things like that, we just had loads of fun...i thought this was the perfect chance to have our first kiss but it just never happened

Silvi

Your right, this was a perfect chance, you could have just picked her up - held her in your arms and kissed her. but don't worry - knowing that you guys do this kinds of things pretty often, you'll have your chance. Just GO FOR IT

wow it's sacred ...talk about turning up the pressure lol! im just joking!!!!

wel she told me that she realli enjoyed the day and that we're defiantly gonna do that again very soon! so yea i think i will have another chance at it....

thanks for the help...

• 3 weeks later...

This is my opinion, you two seem to have a lot of fun together, despite the kissing issue. So I wouldn't be worrying about anything, it's all about a comfort level man. You have to find that level with you two.. me and my girl don't kiss too often, we do sometimes, but it's not like if we don't it's the end of the world.. because i've found our level, and I know what she likes, and so on.. we do it when we can (been together 5 months)

so it doesnt seem to bad.. dont sweat it, you clearly will get other chances.